Details for "Pen, Ink and watercolour - Decorated hand lettered card & envelope - Victoria Heryet Sun. Nov. 17 2019"
Decorated hand lettered cards & envelopes
Victoria Heryet - Sunday Nov. 17, 2019
- Hours: 1pm - 4pm (please come to set-up at 12:30pm)
- Medium - using Pen, Ink and Watercolour (the skills learned in this class will be transferrable to paintings)
- Difficulty: all levels
Create beautiful, covetable mail art that will make the postman do a double take. Using watercolour paints and markers, drawing pens, and inks, you will learn to use unique lettering styles and simple illustrations to embellish greeting cards and envelopes that will be cherished. These skills can be translated to paintings.
You will receive at class a watercolour brush pen and two cards and envelopes to decorate. Thus a take home finished project - so have your addresses ready and text for two cards.
Additional supplies you should bring along:
- Ruler, pencils, eraser
- Watercolour paints
- Micron pens (fine point) or similar (must be waterproof ink)
- French curve (if you have one)
- Watercolour brushes (sizes 1,3,5)
- Wink of stella in clear or similar glitter pen (availabe at Michaels)
- White gel pen
- Practice paper or sketchbook
- watercolour pencils
- inks or metallic ink pens for embellishment
Please contact Kathy Forbes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Register online by clicking "Sign Up" at the bottom of the screen or drop in to the South Delta Artist Guild at 1710 56th Street, Tsawwassen (18th Ave & 56th Street) Thurs - Sun, 11am - 4pm
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We require full payment at the time of registration and your seat will be assigned in the order that the registration was received. You may withdraw until 5 weeks prior to the workshop start date and receive a full refund. Refunds will not be allowed after this cut-off date unless the spot is filled by someone from the wait list. The SDAG reserves the right to change or cancel a workshop in which case a full refund will be given to all registrants.
Course Cost & Status
- CAN$37.50 with Non-Member Fee